We frequently hear, “When you have your health you have everything”. It can be true. Feeling good, having energy, having good mobility makes all the difference in a day. Being ill is very hard! When you have good health, your energy and vitality certainly affect your happiness in life. Being grateful for your health changes your life! The practice in this book study today is on exactly that!
The Magic – Day 4
- Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice #1 – Count Your Blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Re-read your list, and say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
- On a piece of paper or card write the words: THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.
- Place the piece of paper with your written wrods where you know you will see it often today.
- On at least four occasions, read the words very slowly, and feel as grateful as you can for th precious gift of health!
- Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold you Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.