Today’s focus is on a positive way of coping with the mistakes we all make.
(You can purchase the book “The Magic” online by clicking on the image or going to your local bookstore. It is a wonderful book and this study gives you only a glimpse of what is inside it! This is a book you will want to keep!)
The Great Thanksgiving
We all make mistakes. However, every mistake is a blessing in disguise
We can learn from a mistake and the way to do it is to OWN it. Take responsibility. No justifications or excuses. No blaming others or circumstances.
You are human and you WILL make mistakes.
Ho do you learn from mistakes? Gratitude!
It could be that you lost your temper with someone and the relationship has never been the same. It could be that you bought something really cheap and then ended up paying more money because the cheap option was not so inexpensive. It could be a “little white lie” that snowballed into a big problem.
You can fix it with gratitude!
The Magic – Day 26
Magically Transform Mistakes Into Blessings
- Count Your Blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Re-read your list, and say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
- Choose one mistake you made in your life.
- Find a total of ten blessings you’re grateful for as a result of making that mistake, and write them down.
- To help you find blessings, ask yourself the questions, “What did I learn from the mistake?” and “What are the good things that came out of the mistake?”
- Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, thank you, thank you for the best thing that happened during the day.
There are only two more days of magical practices remaining. Hopefully you have purchased the book to add to your understanding of how gratitude works. You should also be seeing some great changes in your life!