Wow! Today marks the end of four full weeks of daily gratitude practice. Now, today, we look at how we can take these practices with us after today.
The Great Thanksgiving
Everyday is unique, even if we think it is the same. Something changes each day in some way.
Today’s practice is done by counting the blessings of yesterday. It keeps you aware of how different each day is and how much you have to be grateful for.
There is no set number of blessings to find from yesterday, because everyday is different. Every single day of your life is full of blessings, and when you have opened your eyes to see the truth of this, you will have opened your heart to the magic of life, and your life will be abundant and magnificent. — Rhonda Byrnes
The Magic – Day 28
Remember The Magic
- Count Your Blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Re-read your list, and say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
- Remember The Magic by counting the blessings of yesterday, and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: “What are the good things that happened yesterday?” Write down each thing from yesterday that was a blessing.
- As you remember each one, simply say the magic words, thank you, for it in your mind.
- After today, you can do this as a written practice, verbally out loud, or quietly in your mind. Say why you are grateful for each item.
- Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, thank you, thank you for the best thing that happened during the day.
This is the final magical practice!
It has been a great 28 days — a month of practicing gratitude and experiencing how it transforms your life in a positive direction. THANK YOU for taking this journey and please bookmark this study so you can return to any time and restart the cycle!