The New Moon takes place in the morning on June 27, 2014 at 5º37″ Cancer at 1:09am PST/4:09am EST/10:09am CEST in Central Europe). This New Moon has some strong healing potentials to effect healing and new beginnings in relationships on a personal and professional level. With Mercury retrograde in Gemini those who take the tiem to have “the talk” or “talks” and plan the details that will move them forward starting July will benefit form a srong future legacy. What do you want to achieve? Set an intention or two!
Intentions are set at the time of the New Moon. For this one, do it on Thursday as it takes place overnight before Friday morning.
When you set an intention, consider the qualities of the New Moon and apply them to the house where the new Moon occurs.
Some ideas you can use are:
Here are some ideas:
- 1st house – Write down your dreams for a family life
- 2nd house – Write a clear budget and savings plan for a wedding or family home
- 3rd house – Call the woman you love and tell her how you feel/Call your mother
- 4th house – Research your dream apartment or house
- 5th house – Make a baby (and have fun trying)
- 6th house – Review your medicine cabinet and clean it out/Think about your dream job
- 7th house – Talk with your partner about his or her dreams for the relationship
- 8th house – Heal your sex life/Discuss your sex life with your partner/Review your will
- 9th house – Write a short note to long-distance family members, stamp and send
- 10th house – Take time to dream about your professional goal
- 11th house – Nurture a fragile friendship through better communication
- 12th house – Go for a talk therapy session, spiritual direction or intuitive counseling
Be sure to read PREPARING FOR A NEW LIFE: June 27, 2014 – New Moon in Cancer