The Harvest Queen Celebrates
Jupiter in Virgo: Balance With Reality
Jupiter in Virgo: Good Party Planning
When you have a party inevitably:
- the dirty dishes, glasses, cups, etc. must be washed
- the rugs and floor need vacuuming and mopping
- the bathrooms need to be frequently cleaned and restocked
- the garbage must be put in secure bags and taken out
Jupiter in Virgo: Cleaning Time
Someone must do the mundane, hard work each day. That is the only way the party can flow. Those two summers, at any given time there were 10-30 people milling around and 4-6 sleeping over each night. I let my friends party and I would dance to the music while filling a garbage bag, sweeping, mopping the floor, running the dishwasher and washing some remaining dishes that I put back in the cupboard and running a vacuum. I let my guests party while I did my once a day planned cleanup, with the exception of cheerfully asking a male guest to help me carry everyone’s laundry to the laundromat around the corner so we wouldn’t have funky clothes stinking up the apartment. People chipped in for laundry money, food household essentials. I assured them I did not mind doing the cleanup and that I wanted them to have a good time. We all stayed in great spirit, partied 24/7 for three and a half months straight and enjoyed ourselves.
Chock full of Virgo that I am, it gave me pleasure to clean and organize for 40 minutes once a day while they danced, sang, smoked, barbequed, ate and drank, chatted, romanced, read books, listened to separate music with headphones, watched television etc. At the end of the day, the place was clean and fresh for the next day.This is what must happen with Jupiter and Mercury opposition Neptune in Pisces. Until the planets reach the mid degrees of Virgo, it is best to create and implement a plan:
- have a great party and work with all the creative ideas that were generated during Jupiter in Leo
- hire a maid to clean
- buy a dishwasher
- keep fire extinguishers handy
A Sample Plan
I will use myself as an example. This aspect of Neptune in Pisces Opposition means that I must have a plan to finish and publish all three children’s books I have in the pipeline which are planned to be completed by August 1, 2016. I must also organize the online courses, products and services I have planned that are divinely (Neptune) inspired concepts and ideas (Mercury) and have a support plan behind them:
- It means I must either buckle down and stay tightly focused on the financial aspects OR hire a trustworthy assistant who will tend to the details.
- It means I must take care of personal hygiene and environment and not begin letting my health care and personal care slip — so I must have a solid meal plan each day, grocery shop for it and make time to prepare the meals and eat OR find a way to have healthy meals prepared.
- It means I must make time for cleaning each day OR hire a maid to do it for me.
- It means I must stay on a schedule of working and leisure that does not allow things to get imbalanced.
- It means I must avoid promises/offer of ways to get the work done quicker, easier etc. They are delusions.
- It means I must have an emergency plan. If I go more than 2 days without taking care of personal hygiene (i.e. showering) or writing at at least 3 pages, I have an accountability buddy I can call.
Jupiter-Saturn: Planned Expansion
If you do not create structure and limitations (Saturn) and organize yourself (Virgo) around this expansive (Jupiter) party you find out that too much freedom (Sagittarius) will cause you to suffer (Pisces). Saturn in Sagittarius will be square Jupiter in Virgo and that means hard work, strong effort and solid structures must be created around matters of health, work routines, faith and spirituality, higher education, justice issues, humaitarian concerns
Virgo is an Earth element. Stay grounded through hard work Use Mercury in Virgo to organize, write, create and produce. Get your hands into earth. Do some gardening, even if it is container gardening. Communicate with others to get the ideas out of your head. Join a Toastmasters group and practice public speaking. Volunteer with your church for something — maybe start a group around an interest of yours. Avoid people who even seem elusive, shady or dishonest.
Some Final Wise Words