If you have been catching a little bit of information here and there about astrological events, here is an opportunity for you to find all your information in one place.
Here you will find all the important posts that contain information on the astrological events of this winter season that affect your life from the start of Winter 2014/2015 when Saturn entered Sagittarius on the heels of the Winter Solstice. The Vernal or Spring Equinox of about to occur and we will change seasons and begin a NEW YEAR.
Bookmark this page’s URL in your browser and also save it in your mobile bookmarks on your smartphone.
We are coming up on the astrological New Year on March 20, 2015 with a whoppingly powerful New Moon in Pisces AND a total solar eclipse! Then there is a lunar eclipse two weeks later to shake us out of our winter slumber! You will want to understand what is happening as we lead into it.
I will add posts for the next two weeks including the New Moon solar eclipse to this page so you will have them all in one place and can simply return to the bookmark. Each link will open in a new tab. The newest posts are at the top.
- Risk Fighting For A New Dream: The Final Uranus/Pluto Square And A Solar Eclipse
- Grand Trine In Fire Weekend!
- The New Year Is Nearly Here!
- Miraculous Messages of Hope Regenerate Life
- Sentimental Journey: March 5, 2015 – Full Moon In Virgo
- Great Balls Of Fire!: March 2, 2015 – Grand Fire Trine
January and February 2015
- Choosing New Beginnings: February 18, 2015 – New Moon In Aquarius
- Dare To Dream & Dreams Come True: Saturn In Sagittarius Square Neptune In Pisces
- Going For The Gold: February 3, 2015 – Full Moon in Leo
- New Moon In Aquarius: January 20, 2015 – A Mission To Preserve Individuality